DURING THE 2015
Family Fun Zone
Saturday & Sunday, May 16th and 17th: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm - 1st Hole, Plantation Course
The Family Fun Zone is an interactive area where kids and their parents can play between putts. It is located on the first hole of the Plantation Course and access to this area is complimentary with admission.
Healthy Start Junior Breakfast
Saturday, May 16th: 9:30 am - 10:30 am – Kingsmill Resort Skybox (18th Green)
Registered juniors will have the opportunity to attend a Healthy Start Breakfast with speakers for both kids & their parents. Breakfast is complimentary with admission to the tournament.
LPGA Junior Golf Clinic presented hosted by LPGA-USGA Girls Golf
Saturday, May 16th: 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm – Tournament Driving Range
Have a BLAST learning the game of golf and making new friends during Girls Golf’s one-of-a kind golf clinic for beginners.
• Take home free gifts and prizes
• Feed “Golfzilla”, our 20 foot inflatable dragon, or “Golfapotomous” the hungry hippo!
• Strike a pose in our family photobooth
• Meet the stars of the LPGA Tour stars during our autograph sessions
• …and rock-out during the Girls Golf dance party
Kids ages 17 and under receive complimentary admission for themselves and one chaperone.